Grip and MBC started a cardiopulmonary resuscitation project to help small businesses that are on the verge of closing due to COVID-19. The project is called “Goodbuy Market” and the helpers are called “Closing Fairies”.
There are two teams. Team A consists of Kim Junggeun, Shin Bongsun, and Ahn Youngmi. Team B consists of Defconn, Solji, and Choa.
The first broadcast was on April 9. Team A’s livestream was at 8pm. They went to help a men’s clothing store. Team B’s livestream (with Solji) was at 9:30pm. They went to help a bag store in Nampyeonghwa market. This event will be rebroadcast on May 5 at 6:10PM on MBC’s YouTube channel.
The second broadcast is scheduled for April 23 at the same times for the teams. It will be rebroadcast on MBC’s YouTube channel on May 19.
- withMBC’s notification of the project: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrMq-qBEdA/
- Grip’s information about the event on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNW5CBPlNs5/
- Chosun article about the event: https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2021/04/08/4TET7ADO75DHLBN5YOZXDUOEWU/
- Grip website: https://grip.show/
- Event information on the grip website: https://play.grip.show/w/event/mbc-goodbuymarket